Biographical Poetry posted February 25, 2010 Chapters:  ...26 27 -28- 29... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Lexi's 1st shadorma

A chapter in the book Dear Lexi

Seeing Life Anew

by Rdfrdmom2



Background
This book is dedicated to my first grandchild. It is meant to not only chronicle my thoughts as she grows but to also share stories about her mom and dad. Of course, it is a grandmother's prerogative to add advice and snippets of wisdom now and then.

watching you
ensures daily joy
laughing eyes
clapping hands
seeing life anew through you
Lex-enlightenment

jbh
2-24-10




Recognized


The shadorma is a six line poem of Spanish origin with a syllable count of 3/5/3/3/7/5. It has no set rhyme scheme.

The first piece I read upon returning to Fanstory was a shadorma by adewpearl. I promised to write one for my granddaughter, Lexi. I suspect I may write a few more if this one is received favorably. Thanks for reading. A special thanks to KiwiRawles for the use of "MyTree". Lexi loves to play peek-a-boo.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Rdfrdmom2 All rights reserved.
Rdfrdmom2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.