Mature Fiction posted November 13, 2009 Chapters:  ...13 14 -15- 16... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Steven & Kim are stressed about the trial on Adam

A chapter in the book Legal Tendencies

Sex, Stress & Sleep

by Heidixoxo



Background
The trial of Adam is nearing while Steven and Kim are feeling stressed. Are they doing the right thing?
Since having our conversation with Clarice, Steven and I had been scratching our heads trying to figure out what we were going to do, we needed a plan. With Adam's trial only days away, we worked hard getting all of the documents and Steven's opening statement prepared. He was determined to get Adam locked up for the rest of his life. It was our job as the prosecuting attorneys and our goal as human beings to remove him entirely from society, never giving him the chance to rape or hurt again. This scum had ruined many lives including my sister's so now this case had become my personal business. Steven and I had gone through all the papers strewn across the kitchen table more than once, placing each one in it's proper location. Rehearsing the opening statement to perfection, Steven was now exhausted but proud to be fully prepared. Fighting off headaches, we decided to lie down in bed and plug in a movie, hoping for a small nap.

Once in the bedroom, I put on a pair of old sweats and one of Steven's baggy t-shirts. Finally situated and comfortable, I laid down and pulled my green fuzzy blanket up over me, snuggling down in to it. I felt Steven lay down as my shoulder's were chilled. He had snuck under my blanket, finally comfortable, he fixed my covers and we were once again warm. Softly rubbing me, giving me a relaxing back rub, I felt the tension leave my body.

Laying there listening to the movie playing, he started rubbing my temples and thanked me for all my help earlier. Once on my side, he was unable to see the grin on my face as I told him he was very welcome. Steven told me he was worried about the trial and convicting this Adam character. I did all I could reassuring him that everything would be fine and I had faith in him to walk away a winner! With that said, I felt the weight of his leg plop down atop mine soley for his own comfort. Steven went back to my massage just no longer being done on my back side or head....

It was obvious that Steven had some energy to tide him over til we napped. He was definately feeling frisky since it was a toss up between my breasts and butt that were getting the better massage. I reached behind me placing my hand on his hip, occasionally slipping down to touch him. This was my sign to him that I also had some energy left and was ready to play. Rolling to my back, Steven found all the right places without letting his hand leave my body once. Inside his shorts caressing him softly, Steven wanted all clothes to disappear to the ground, leaving our nakedness under the covers. I wasn't ready to release him or undress so I started stroking him faster and slightly firmer. After he removed his clothes and tossed them to the floor, Steven gave my head a nudge. Knowing what he was asking for without saying a single word, I took my sweet time giving it to him.

I inched my way down but kissing and nibbling his sexy body first. As I reached his hard shaft, my breath was hot and steamy so I blew and exhaled in his direction. I wanted to give Steven a break, making this one all about him. I grabbed his buldge using my lips and slid him in to my mouth, sucking and stroking him. I held his balls in one hand while holding firmly to his hardness. It didn't take long before I felt him throbbing and I received a small sample of his saltyness. He stiffened up and filled my mouth with his warm liquid shortly after. In one swallow I gulped him down, licking my lips for more.

Steven never got up to pee or get dressed, he was relaxed and more than ready for his nap. When I returned from the bathroom, looking so peaceful and innocent, he was already fast asleep. I climbed in next to his warm body and snuggled up. Making sure we were all covered, I fell asleep resting my head on him.

Several hours later I awoke to a dark house and Steven snoring. The sun had long been down as the house was quite chilly. I reset the thermastat and went back to bed barely able to keep my eyes open. The next morning at seven o'clock, Steven and I woke to a feeling of confusion since we thought we would only take a small nap! With an entire night gone, we were now one more day closer....




Stressed over the upcoming trial, Steven and Kim share sex and a lot of sleep to relieve the stress.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.