Romance Fiction posted October 7, 2009 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Submission to Breathless Press

A chapter in the book The Ice Princess

Ice Princess

by Begin Again

October 7, 2009



Begin Again.
Contact Information
To Be Provided Upon Request


Honoria Ravena
Acquisitions
Breathless Press

Dear Ms. Ravena:

Is “bad boy” Max Saladino capable of true love or is passion his motive for pursuing the Ice Princess?  In desperation, will Reilly O’Neal accept help from the man who shattered her dreams?

 

“The Ice Princess”, a completed 10,000-word romantic suspense novella, answers those questions and much more. Dramatic and sensual, the story thrives on the roller coaster emotions of a high-powered criminal lawyer and a rogue cop.


Unsuccessful at love, the Ice Princess has justly earned the title, but crumbles when personal tragedy knocks on her door.

 

Officer Saladino faces life in person for a crime he didn’t commit. His employer and possibly his worst enemy have chosen his college sweetheart to represent him. Battling against his libido and a guilty verdict, he’s forced to place his future at her mercy.

 

Add to the mix a disgruntled ex-husband with a ferocious gambling habit, a serial killer, a kidnapping, some sizzling fireworks and the reader will be clamoring for more.

 

I am considering a sequel featuring the “Ice Princess” and “Bad Boy” Max.  In addition, I have written and completed Jaded, a psychotic suspense novella, and co-authored The Journey, a 120,000-word young adult romance novel, plus numerous short stories and poems. 

 

My writing history consists of decades of story writing, assisting college students with their essays, and editing/writing the Bereaved Parents Newsletter, using personal experiences and those of others.

 

I am grateful for this opportunity and sincerely hope that you will find merit in my submission.

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 Begin Again




Romantic Writing contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Begin Again All rights reserved.
Begin Again has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.