Mystery and Crime Flash Fiction posted August 13, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Professor takes chances

A Serial Killer Is Born

by Thesis

Her moans were silenced when he wrapped her silk nightgown around her throat, tightening until she stopped breathing. He knew it was risky, inviting her on vacation, with his wife in the next room.

Professor Edwards' student lay naked under his body. She thrashed about a minute, until deprived of oxygen.

He was sad briefly, and then happy climaxing in her warm, dead body, glad that he has already donned protection.

The feeling was so intense; he decided to repeat it with his wife. Belt in hand, he mounted her from behind, climaxing as he killed.

A serial killer awakens.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.

Recognized


Thanks to Highfive for use of your artwork. It promotes the innocence I tried to project in the story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.