Children Fiction posted May 16, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Fun with words.

A to Z Alliteration

by eliz100

In April, Abigail Armbruster ambled along Appleton way. She followed an aardvark on the way to her aunt's abode. She was going to assist her aunt in baking an angel food cake with apple and apricot filling.

The broth was bubbling. The baby was bouncing. Bobbi brought broccoli to put in the broth. Billy was building a boat on the beach. Bobbi called Billy. Billy said he would bring the bundle of books.

Carter came to the camping center to get a new clip for his compass. He was going to camp on the California Coast. He wanted to see the conifers and collect cones.

Darling Dave dutifully delivered delectable delicacies to demanding divas, daily, avoiding disaster.

Elegant Eloise Engle entered the Easter Parade. On the edge of her hat sat eggs of every color. The elephant elevated her egg-adorned hat.

On Friday the Fourth of July, Frances went to the fair to focus on the fireworks. She fried fish and French fries and invited some fun friends. The flashes fired up the firmament.

The groundhog made a groove in the ground. He lined the gap with gold and covered it with glass. The giraffe was agape, "Gosh! What a good goal," he said.

Horatio Higgins was happy to help the hippo hop. A hippo hopping is hilarious. The hungry hippo ate a hot dog and hummus.

Indio invited the Indian to help invent a new ink. The ink was indigo. They were going to imprint the igloo with an image of an iris.

Jumpin' Jack and the joey jammed to the jazz from the jukebox. The joker drank juice from a jar at the bar. Jack, the joker and the joey jumped for joy.

The king went to the kitchen for kale and kidney pie. The king needed the key. The keeper of the key was Katherine of Kent.

The lucky, little leprechaun looked at the list. He said, "The lovely Loretta will be the Lady of the Lake. She will fall in love with Lord Logan." Then the leprechaun leaped through the loop and left.

Mary made music on her mandolin. The magnificent mermaids moved to the magic of the music. The monkey made manic movements and the manatee made measured motions.

The November night needed a knight with the knowledge of the knot. The noble knight knew the enigma. He unknotted the knot. The kind was kept alive.

Ollie the Ostrich liked to order omelets with oysters and onions. The oracle looked at Olive's opal. He said, " This is a one and only opal.

Psst! The poet in the pink and purple pants proposed to the policeman, "Can the people paint in the park?" The policeman played poker while the people painted.

The quixotic queen quibbled with the quirky quack. The quack queried, "What is a qat?"

The red-breasted robin rested on the round orbs in the nest. Soon the orbs would release the baby robins saying, "Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! Ready for worms."

The slender spaceship speared its way skyward, seeking the stratosphere, supersonically surpassing several slower sky racers.

On Tuesday Tommy traveled to Tullahoma, Tennessee. The train stopped. There was a snaggled-tooth tiger on the track. The engineer tooted at the tiger. The tiger trailing his tail tiptoed away.

Uncle Underwood understood that standing under the umbrella in his underwear was unusual. The undertaker used his uniform for the umpire. The unfortunate uncle unfurled the umbrella.

While her Valentine, Vito, eavesdropped, Veronica vibrated the violin, playing the music of Ivo de Vento. They were vacationing in the Bavarian Alps.

Wilbur Willoby waded in waist-deep waves watching the wistful nymph water ski with the whale. The wizened wizard and the walrus with a wig waddled on their wobbly way. Wilbur wondered, "Where were they walking?"

Xavier tried an experiment with the xylophone. He fractured his maxilla and Xenia took him for an x-ray. He was examined by an excellent clinician.

Yolanda played with the yellow yo-yo. She yelped when she saw the yardful of yaks. She was happy to see the yellowbird.

Zack the zany Zebra zigged and zagged to the zenith. He gazed on the zebu. They had a cozy doze and ate pizza before he returned to the zoo.









Alliteration Madness contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. eliz100 All rights reserved.
eliz100 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.