Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted February 25, 2009 Chapters:  ...14 15 -16- 17... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Boy, do we get snookered easily.

A chapter in the book Take Me Back To The Good Ol' USA

Hypocrisy and Lies

by LovnPeace

I heard something tonight that really pissed~me~off. I remember too well when then President Bush practically begged for charter schools. The Democrats fought tooth and nail against it. Forget the fact that the last two years of the former president's administration was ruled by the majority Democratic party.

NOW, They are not only extolling the program, they are now bragging and promising "More" charter schools to furnish better schooling for our students. If this isn't hypocracy and stealing another person's brain work, I don't know what you might call it. It is no surprise the currant school system isn't working. It hasn't been working for a very long time. Few things in our Blessed country seems to work anymore. We are broken in more ways than the economy.

Of course, to hear the Democratic moans and accusations our ex-president is solely responsible for the state of everything amiss today. It seems as soon as our new President took office he sent more troops to Afganistan. Ending the war indeed! Now we are fully engaged on two fronts.

Another thing that is a down~right lie, is the "No special interests," in the stimulas bill. No millions for Acorn? An organization being investigated for questionable activities. Of course they were extremely active in getting President Obama elected.

There is a smoother speaking man now ruling our country. Other than that, and I hope, some good initiatives he has put into action, I don't see a lot of change in Washington. A lot of ass~kissing and wasteful spending still. Nancy Polosi and party as an example. If programs are cut, I'm sure it will be us citizens screaming ouch. Not the pockets or benefits of the beaurocrats.

I am well aware that my feeling are not popular and I understand some of the reasons. We want to hope. We need it, but I also don't understand how so many people could be duped. Reality is still reality.

Build all these promises I heard tonight on a bankrupt economy? Spend more of what we don't have? I am terrible at math, but I have some good common sense. We can print paper till the cows come home, but China still owns us. They could pull the rug out from under us at anytime. Pray we stay ahead of them in weapons. Pray our government doesn't give anymore of us away, as was done in the past. In a Democratic administration.

There seems to be a total ignorance of consequences in todays society. It is as if the whole country is alcoholic. Our over~indulgant, addictive, instant gratification society, doesn't recognize conseguences at all. Mass~hysteria and prayer's to a God, that is more and more being pushed out of the life~blood of what this great country was founded on. A melting pot may be good, but we are allowing our country to be changed into an unrecognizable facsimile of it's yester~years.

Other countries yell unfair, that we go to their countries and try to push our beliefs onto them. It doesn't work, yet we allow any and all, to come here to our shores and succeed. All the while complaining of our customs. Letting them disrespect our flag. In any other nation they would be shot.

Speaking of shots. If another rally is opened to take away our right to arms, to defend ourselves, as is always favored by the Democrats, it just may push many of us too far finally and wake others up to what is happening to our precious freedom. We are like an eroding cliff after a heavy rain~storm. Slipping away and not slowly.

This Presidency was bought, plain and simple, while being pushed along by a biased media.

I have no political affiliation other than independant. I registered Republican to be able to vote the primaries. It matters not to me what party is in office. Lies are lies and bull~shit stinks no matter who is writing it's cause.




Recognized


Probably some errors. There always are. This is NOT a rant. When ever I post a polical opinion someone disagrees with they brand it a rant. Ergo my comment. Thank you. We do still have the right to "think" and have free speech. This started out to be only a few words. Oops. I know there are some cliches', so what. I think curse words "Pissed~me~off" I tried to do it differently, but it didn't work for me. Also ass~kissing. Light stuff.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.