General Non-Fiction posted January 21, 2009 Chapters:  ...83 84 -85- 86... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
White House family tour...

A chapter in the book CSP: A Collection of Poems

Security Risk!

by Sixteezkid

Contest Winner 


























Visited White House with all our kids
SHIT! Ryan slid down banister!
The Secret Service got mad!
Ryan: "What's the big deal."
Little guy was four.
"It is only
a stupid
ole white
house."





Contest Winner

Recognized


True story: All my kids (4 at the time) were Australian. We came to America for a vacation. Visited D.C. Trying to keep everyone together during the tour, we couldn't find Ryan. He was only 4 years old. We looked way up and down he came, sliding down a wooden bannister on a large winding staircase.

Well, the Secret Service came up to my husband and me and certainly let us know that this was totally unacceptable. We were so embarrassed! So, after the tour, his Dad was telling him he had to stay with us and behave. Ryan was upset because of all the commotion over him sliding down a staircase.

That's when he basically said, "What's the big deal? It's only a big ole stupid white house." We could not help but laugh out loud right then. Because he was so young and just didn't "get it". We still bring it up at times and laugh. What little boys get up to!!!



Nonet Contest
A nonet poem is nine lines and consists of the follwing syllable count:

first line...nine syllables
second line...eight syllables
third line...seven syllables
fourth line...six syllables
fifth line...five syllables
sixth line...four syllables
seventh line...three syllables
eighth line...two syllables
ninth line...one syllable

Rules for this contest: Please tell a story with your words about any topic you choose. Artwork is allowed and author's notes are also allowed.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sixteezkid All rights reserved.
Sixteezkid has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.