Romance Non-Fiction posted December 4, 2008


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
True love story

Reaching my Soul

by PUPA

Many have visited my heart through the years. Only you, my Love, have managed to reach beyond my heart deep inside of me, to discover a zone that had stayed untouched, like a virgin, until you touched it.

 

Ever since I read your poems, I felt you are a ‘kindred soul’.

 

Funny you say so, though you haven’t realized that my poem I wrote a few months ago, ‘Soul Mates’ was devoted to you!

 

Well, have you read mine? About four months ago, I had already written a poem, with you on my mind. It was so obvious from the picture alone.

 

I never realized I was falling in love with you. All your poems were dedicated to your wife that had passed away.  I thought that such tender love and devotion no more existed. But you proved me wrong.

At the beginning, I thought of you only as a friend.

 

But we have become friends…and lovers; I am deeply in love with you and cannot live without you in my life. I will never let you go.

 

I am too; I cannot imagine my life without you any longer either.

 

You will never be without me any more. We are the luckiest couple on earth to have found each other in such an extraordinary way, while we are oceans apart.

 

Nothing is missing in this most beautiful love story, nothing apart of not having met until now.

 

Someday, somehow, somewhere we will meet and never part again…




Recognized


The bold is my part of dialogue. No further comments.
Thank you arjuna for organizing this lovely contest.Pupa
Rules "Calling all smooth talkers. What will be your best lines to make sure the person you have interest in is hooked? Should not exceed 250", mine is 249!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. PUPA All rights reserved.
PUPA has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.