General Poetry posted February 10, 2008 Chapters: 33 39 -46- 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A wish for Polly_Pices

A chapter in the book Book Of Prayers For Polly_Pisces

Irish Heart

by IndianaIrish


No need to review this entry, but thanks for reading :>)
Polly,

I'm not much of a poet, but I want to add my prayer to your FanStory Book of Prayers.

A long time ago, we shared our thoughts about Ireland and how we both felt like we belonged there...that it was home. I remember telling you how much I hoped you'd get the chance to feel your feet touch the ground there--and I still do, Polly! People can tell you tales and stories about their experiences in Ireland, but it really won't mean a thing to you since you have an Irish heart and need to--smell the sea air as you stand atop the Cliffs of Mohr, taste a bit of Irish brown bread right out of the oven, to sit in an Irish pub and listen to some foot-tapping reels and heart-breaking ballads, to see all the beauty only your eyes will treasure, and to feel the welcome wherever you go--for yourself.

Get well, Polly, and I hope you gain some strength from all the people here who care for you.

A wee Irish blessing...

"If God sends you down a stony path,
may he give you strong shoes."

My wish for you--I hope you have some strong shoes, Polly!!

Smiles,
Indy :>)




Thanks for reading, but please don't feel the need to review.

Smiles,
Indy :>)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. IndianaIrish All rights reserved.
IndianaIrish has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.