General Script posted April 26, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene

Counting Ballots 6

by Bill Schott


 
 
Sakro Mental, Sam Fantasco, and Les Angeless were counting ballots in a wind tunnel.
 
Sak: I am clearly uninformed on how we are to conduct this ballot verification. 
 
Sam : As it was explained to me, we grab at the passing ballots.
 
Sak: Some of them are razor sharp and some are covered with sticky puddy.  
 
Sam: The lesson is there in its extreme simplicity, man.
 
Les: What I'm hearing is to only try to catch the ballots that will not cut your fingers off. 
 
Sam: Simplicitus extremis!
 
Sak: What's different about the two types of ballots?
 
Les: One leaves you fingerless, and one gets you a free pass if you are ever convicted of any crime except murder. 
 
Sak: Wow! That is quite a difference. 
 
Sam: Differentus Quitess!
 
Sak: So is it the democrats or republicans that will cut my fingers off. 
 
Sam: Which do you think WOULD cut your fingers off?
 
Les: THEN, turn it around and think backassward.
 
Sam: Backasswardus thinkus!
 
Sak: I'm still confused. 
 
Les: Catch the easy ones and let the republ -- uh -- razory-sharp ones fly into the dumpster at the end of the tunnel. 
 
 
 




Image from Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.