General Non-Fiction posted April 25, 2024 Chapters: -2- 3 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
From the Energizing Bunny

A chapter in the book The Energizing Bunny Tale.

Independent Living

by LovnPeace


I now live in an independant living/assisted living community. I expect this will be the end of my journey as they also provide end life care. God is still in charge so we'll see. 
I have already made a big mistake and opened my big oppenunated mouth. We are mostly elderly women. I am starting to see some of the residents as cats. It started out as normal life I suppose. I am a long time solitary figure so my public graces are rusty. So it seems is my cenceableness. I began playing card games with four fun ladies three nights a week. I also attended Bible study one night a week.It was announced- no religion, or politics descussed there. I thought it was a common request in polits society. 
 
one morning I went for coffee in the comunication room. I was waiting for the bus provided to take some of us on an excursion  to walmart as I no longer drive. I knew some of the ladies there. I asked the name of a lady I met days earlier from a woman who was present when I met this person. I should have left it there. It seems others knew this person also and were bithing their tongues. Bunny here blurted out, it;s too bad her brain isn't as big as her mouth. A friend seated next to me laughed and showed how she was bitting her tongue.  The lady who shared her name with me and was present, when the woman reamed me out for not going to the hospital after a recent fall. Seems she was a Navy nurse and knows it all.  Clames if I had a brain bleed they could cure it. My mother had one, a small one from falls for decades before a stroke too her home. That wasn't enough to let me know I didn't want to be around her.She spouts off evil incorrect political views. I had to walk off and go home.
 
Back to the cat house. I feel I am learning something from these women. One woman I play games with is ninety-nine years old. My currant physical and mental abilities are on a leval with heres. So too with the lady who provided the name of the big mouth. She is ninty-nine also. I tell my agage thinking I am amough the oldest. I am told I am a middle ager in here.
 
I suspect Janice the informer is a big cheese. She has lived here ten years.I was learning from her to keep my mouth shut. Now I'm not so sure she does. Oh, Well not my first or last booboo. The cat with the big mouth needs a friend.
 I went to our library here today. That is when I started seeing cats.  A lady in there works the puzzle left in the communication room in the evenings.she is small and quiet.  She was into the newspapers. I saw her as a tiny quiet mouse. I picked one book about a Cat's life. I have no idea where my mind is going. I am just going with the flow.
 
I am far from a good writer, but I am a determined one, to keep on and even do better then trying to craft so much, as to explore what I need to write. I can't see well enough to do much editing. So just grade me. I can take it. Ive't been here since almost the beginning when the reviewers were near pros and not real nice. I am still here.  
 
Signing out on this edition of Energizing Bunny




Thank you Linda Wentzel for lending your amazing art. Wondering around my new abode and what's left of my mind.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Linda Wetzel at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.