Spiritual Poetry posted April 8, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
God has created everything, and all life.

God, loving Heavenly Father

by donnadiann

I know You are God, and I fear.  In my wisdom I feel Thy presence, and I am humbled.  I have this focus in my heart which buffers the child frailty in me.  And You are glorified, yet kind in mercy, and forgiveness as my loving Heavenly Father.  Signs in the heavens and earth make me wonder, and at the same time quake at these great occurrences.  I quickly remember that you have never left me.  I also see the magnitude of the sun as birds bask in its warmth and I, too. And knowing the light of it reaches through the surface as it illuminates the cracks, and crevices of a cave, rock caverns, and even breaks through the seas.  The birds quitened as the moon passed by the sun, but their songs are back as they know Your mercy too.  I thank You God for this life, light you've given me, its brilliance also shows the love of God.





My thoughts about God's amazing power, mercy, and love.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. donnadiann All rights reserved.
donnadiann has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.