Humor Fiction posted February 9, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Be flexible; deal with glitches

Sequel to Training A Wife

by Deniz22

After my enormously successful, "The Training of A wife" hit the FanStory community like an information tsunami,
I have been deluged with requests for permission to reprint, produce t-shirts, and there has even been inquiries from Hollywood as to writing
a script, starring me.

I reject out of hand the accusation all this happened because I laced my completed masterpiece with some serious FanStory incentives for readers; FanStory dollars, the ones with our beloved leader's picture; none other than Tom himself.

Normally camera shy, rumored to be a company of beautiful women rather than a single individual, Tom has apparently caught the fever sweeping our FanStory highway leading up the mountain of literary greatness.This aspiration fervor surges upward in spite of the wreckage of broken Hemingway wannabe's hearts drying in the sun of reality in the valley below. A sign reading "Promote Your Stuff Or Die Here" marks the acres of the mediocre writers AKA "underfunded".

So sequel is coming but first I am researching the strange nature of this overwhelming response. Perhaps you can help me understand the odd fact; while my insightful, incredibly well-crafted instructional manual was written to help my besieged brothers train their wives in wifery, the great demand has come from wives!

I don't get it! Could they be planning a counter move and seek to know our (my) priceless strategies???



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.