Mystery and Crime Flash Fiction posted February 7, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A loving sacrifice

Plea Deal

by Mia Twysted


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

"I can shoot you both, or," Orlando said, tossing a gun between the two men on their knees, "one of you can shoot the other and walk out of here alive and debt-free."

John looked at his trembling baby brother. "Be a better man than I was." Picking up the gun, he put the barrel to his temple and pulled the trigger. 

"No!" Eric screamed. 

"Well," Orlando said, motioning for his goons to load up, "I'm a man of my word; you're free."

Eric gaped. "We're in the middle of the desert." 

"No shit," Orlando said as they drove away.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mia Twysted All rights reserved.
Mia Twysted has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.