General Fiction posted January 21, 2024 Chapters:  ...5 6 -7- 8 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Hear my battle cry !!!, From within.

A chapter in the book navigation 2 book 2

Navigation,book 2,chapter seven.

by thoughtgame2




Background
I write to warn us all.life Is losing its beauty. Open your eyes.
Once again, life has shown it's teeth...causing us to stray, far and near within, these terrible times. Often 'too soon' the plainly stated, and mostly, misunderstood realities, are omitted from our... constant love of unimaginable crimes. No longer should we take time out to please, the powerful people, that's responsible for destroying our dreams. Their touch has been replaced with distance, while (burning!) Courage, has been replaced with...dwindling hope. Finally; The curtain is not needed to start the show.
-Right now in my city [Detroit] it's raining.-From where I'm sitting, I can see people, jumping in and out (quickly!) Through large puddles..Entering and exiting, the liquor store across from my home.
-I wonder? Do they ponder, the terrible times ahead of us...as I do? -Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a time for drinking...and thinking, more so the latter.
-Every time I turn on the TV, I see people,crying...(scared!) Out of there minds about the safety of another. -Is it better to ignore, or (drown) your fears inside a bottle of booze? I guess that's my 64 dollar question, in which,I have no answer to date.
"SCARS"
Innocently we invade the hidden place's
between guilt and curiosity. Staging wars
of all kinds...with Barron and shelf less creatures
that lurk in our silence, only to create a battle_
in the very walls...of those we love ,[but] can not
protect, from the same, shameless monster that
taught us how to, dodge adversities, in our own tomorrow's.
"SCARS"
I can not say this without a heavy heart.-We Really fucked up, when we allowed [greed] to impede our better judgement...concerning our needs. The monster has been freed...and it's hungry. -While we were watching the doors, the windows were unlocked. Very (foolish) of us. Wake up!!! People.
-We need your strength! Now!! Please!
-We the weakest of them all, will inherit the world in the end.
The strong is wrong.
Finally we get a chance to see the world for what it is...and we can not believe it. Everyone is sitting around, looking at those they love in memory only, unpermitted to come together.
-How long did we build this staircase? -I recall someone speaking about a [ceramic ceiling]...
but I never payed it no mind, until now.

"CERAMIC CEILINGS"
patterned by permitted people, who never shared their permission slip with another.
Look at us now, nothing like the clouds we can not hold hostage...(transparent).

Children sit across from familiar, favorite toys and games, alone while their parents,who
lay scared shitless ,at the outcome of this trilogy, of terror that's having it's way within.

The street lights that once [warmed] the neighborhoods,with a sense of safety at dust,
now used to warn, businesses of closing time, in war torn fragments, of America. All of
the sudden...everyone must know sign language. Touching is (frowned) upon.

The strong admits their wrong, while the wrong, never admits they were ever strong.
Our whole existence, left in the hands of those...who worked, and studied endlessly so,
they would not succumb, our pains. Only to be chained to our mercies and mayhem, to
a degree no one seen coming.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF NON BELIEVERS ARE FORCED TO BELIEVE
THAT WITHOUT THE CREATOR, NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE IS ACHIEVED.
THERE'S A WICKED WIZARD RUNNING AROUND WREAKING HAVOC AT EVERY TURN
PUSHING US TO EVERY EMOTIONAL LIMIT WE CAN THINK OF,AND ALOT WE YEARN.
FORCING US TO A TOTAL, PHYSICAL,MENTAL AND SPIRTUAL SHUT DOWN OF FAITH,
WE WERE WARNED,WE KNEW IT WAS COMING. THE LIGHT SHINED THROUGH THE CEILING,
BUT, WE COVERED OUR FACE!.

"CERAMIC CEILINGS"





The point I'm trying to make,is there is a point to make. I do believe this with all my heart.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by eileen0204 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. thoughtgame2 All rights reserved.
thoughtgame2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.