Humor Non-Fiction posted December 23, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
BB's and little boys are a bad combination

Trouble in Aisle 3

by T B Botts


I was eyeing the fat kid as he walked down the aisle, picking up items, shaking them and dropping them back on the counter. I was about to say something when he picked up a container of BB's with a loose lid. Of course he shook it hard.



50 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 50 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 50 words.


This actually happened at a general store I worked at. The fat little brat was with his aloof mother walking down the aisle of the store where assorted and sundry items were kept. As he walked, he randomly picked up items and gave them a good shake before dropping them with a thud onto the counter where they came from. When I saw the package of BB's, I could see in my mind's eye what was going to happen. He picked it up and started shaking the BB's, like a baby's rattle, listening to the noise it made. Within seconds, the top flew off and the better part of 250 BB's were making their way under shelving and between counters, as well as across the floor, leaving shiny copper balls in wait for any unsuspecting customer. His mom just looked at her little darling and kept on going with Junior in her wake. I was furious to say the least.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by willie at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. T B Botts All rights reserved.
T B Botts has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.