General Non-Fiction posted December 7, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A contest entry

Snowy's Pet Peeve

by aryr


Snowy’s Pet Peeve     


Snowy’s pet peeve is a horrible one! She is constantly biting and my hand happens to be in the way.

She is a terror when it comes to the obsessive biting. Once she bit my hand and I think an artery was pierced, on my right hand. It was black and blue shortly after she bit me, it was black and blue up to my wrist and my thumb was discolored. Anger stuck with me. But I was only angry for a short time.

About the same time, she was somewhat angry with me, that I took my anger by catching my toes on my right foot. It was black and blue immediately.

There were other sites on my left hand but it was mostly scratches that she left. She was a terrible biter. Time will improve on her toothies.

One thing I bought for her was a pink shower baggie. Her shower baggie was also for nail clipping, which has saved me time and time again.

For the time being she will enjoy her shower baggie although it has nothing to do with showering time.





Thank you -Black cat on the green for the black cat-Peter H.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by PeterH at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.