Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted September 26, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My testimony if I'm asked to testify.

Truth about Vaccinations

by Terry Broxson


I hope readers will appreciate the picture of the lovely hummingbird. I wanted to be especially sensitive to anyone who might be put off by a syringe. Or perhaps a medical provider in a lab coat might conjure up images of a bad experience one might have had in the past.
 
My thinking is that the hummingbird pollinating a flower would be a positive visual. Some might think it references a recent post of mine. I assure you any such thinking would be pure coincidence.
 
This brings me to my point. What is the truth or coincidence about vaccinations and their effectiveness? 
 
Flu season is now upon us. The government wants us all to get a flu shot. There is a strong recommendation we also need protection for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV). And, of course, we must not forget Covid. The sixth shot will be available at a drugstore near you shortly.
 
As a highly trained researcher and analyst, I will break down the issues. For liability purposes, I will disclose all of my research and analysis is based entirely on my personal experience and, therefore, incontrovertible.
 
My data on the flu shot is extensive. I got my first one in 1990. I have never missed one. I have never had the flu since getting the vaccination. My wife never got a vaccination until 2015. She never got the flu.
 
The previous paragraph had four nevers, so the data is obvious. Get a flu shot, and you have a 100% chance of not getting the flu. Don't get a flu shot; you have a 100% chance of not getting the flu.
 
This RSV thing is a whole different deal. I never heard of it until a few weeks ago. The CDC suggests people over 60 talk to your doctor. 
 
Okay, I did. He said, "Can't hurt."
 
I wanted to know more. "Why didn't you bring it up when I turned sixty, seventeen years ago?"
 
"I never heard of it. But go ahead, get the shot. Like I said, what can it hurt?"
 
I don't think he had one. Mine hurt like the dickens. My arm stayed sore for three days. Do you want to know if it worked? I got the shot last Thursday. So, it's worked so far, but I would caution you that the data set is limited.
 
This brings my report to the subject of Covid and its vaccinations. My personal data shows I had an initial shot and four booster shots. 
 
I didn't socialize. I lived the life of a hermit. I wore a mask. I washed my hands.
 
In the last election, I voted by mail for some democrats, republicans, men, women, some I wasn't sure about, different religions and ethnicities, a Libertarian, a member of the Green Party, and wrote in my buddy Tim for Controller. I point this out so you know I covered all the political bases. 
 
And, still, I got Covid last Thanksgiving. 
 
Like many others, I'm trying to figure out what to do about this new #6 shot. 
 
I read a recent study done in California among prison inmates. The study compared inmates who were vaccinated and those who were not. The results showed those who received the shots had a higher incidence of Covid than those who had not been vaccinated. The results were even higher in those over 65.
 
If this is a valid study and if true. Why is this not in the mainstream media?
 
Another recent study suggests (not proven) that the higher the number of boosters a person receives could weaken the immune system. 
 
The CDC does recommend the new vaccine. The Surgeon General of Florida doesn't like it because he thinks the vaccine was not tested on humans. His statement seems a bit misleading. Moderna did test it on humans, and the new vaccine is a variation of what has been given in the past.
 
Pfizer's new vaccine testing happened on mice.
 
I titled this story, Truth About Vaccinations. Sadly, the truth is, your guess is as good or better than mine. Good luck to us all.
 
 
 
 
 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Terry Broxson All rights reserved.
Terry Broxson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.