Satire Fiction posted September 23, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
News story

Your Pe*is

by Terry Broxson

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

There needs to be a disclaimer, as this story is for men only.
 
Sorry, ladies, you'll have to read something else. No peeking. This is on the honor system, but I know I can trust you.
 
Men, as I cruised the internet news sites, I discovered a story I thought had been attributed to Men's Health Magazine.  "Seven Things That Can Happen to Your Penis." 
 
Now, that title grabbed me. Let me rephrase. It grabbed my attention. I felt it important to share with my fellow members.
 
My brain wondered, "What the heck were you thinking?"  
 
I didn't read the story right away. But the following day, I did a Google search to find it again. Instead, I discovered you had been a busy boy. 
 
I made the assumption you sold your story to a health magazine. Perhaps you viewed it as a public service. But my thinking changed when other stories started popping up.
 
* 8 things to know about your penis
* 10 fascinating things about your penis
* 15 facts about your penis
* 8 important facts about your penis
* 39 facts about your penis that will blow your mind
* 20 hard facts about your penis
* 5 facts about your penis
 
The last three articles all came from the United Kingdom. I have always been suspicious you might be a Brit. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But it surprised me as I thought you guys were pretty private about all this type of stuff.
 
I'm guessing they paid you a lot of money to come up with these facts and observations. I do admire how you created a package of stories ranging from as few as five things all the way up to thirty-nine. Way to Go!
 
I also admit I thought it smart not to provide pictures. With pictures, you just have no control, if you know what I mean. Someone might have recognized you.
 
One thing about a writing site is that no one needs a picture to recognize you. We can do it through your writing. So, it's easy to know who you are, but I won't blow your cover.
 
But beware, others may find the same stories I did. If they do I hope you are not exposed. 
 
Some will think you are a hero to put out the truth as you feel it to be. 
 
Rest assured. I will be standing behind you—way far behind you. Oh, and I canceled my subscription to Men's Health. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Story of the Month contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by supergold at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Terry Broxson All rights reserved.
Terry Broxson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.