General Non-Fiction posted July 5, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short blurb for Women Poets and Writers Club!

Happy Place

by aryr


My Happy Place is actually a pillow, it is created by a small pillow. That has in script 'This is' and in regular print 'My Happy Place'. It is printed on both sides in orange and the background color is a fake denim print.

When my ex-spouse announced on New Years Day that we should divorce and separate our ways. The plan was to separate on January 15th, 2023. We rented an SUV for the 14th and planned to move my boxes on the 14th. Surprise to me, when we finished with the SUV, I was surprised that he announced, I was to go ahead and leave.

I traveled all night Saturday leaving Gadsden, Alabama and arrived late Sunday in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

It was a day of adventure.

I have spent almost 6 months in my efficiency and I love it. I still have my Happy Place pillow having added it to my various items and I am so glad.



Recognized


A contribution to 'WOMEN POETS AND WRITERS CLUB'.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.