Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 2, 2022 Chapters:  ...21 22 -23- 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Kevin

A chapter in the book The English Assignment

Kevin befriends Little Billy

by keimosobie



Background
Little Billy's experience in the Army
I have to tell you what did happen to me, even though its difficult to tell;
when I went to advanced individual training (AIT) after basic training.
Fort Lee Virginia was a nice fort in Virginia. I was stationed there to learn how
to be a Petroleum Supply Specialist. I must say they gave me a top notch training.

I made some friends. I guess I told you I was attractive to homosexuals and well I made
two friends who turned out to be Gay. I was suspicious at first because Hardy and Kevin
started spending time alone together in Kevin's room.

Kevin was an average looking black male who was very well built and like a super black belt. I saw him fight one time with another guy in our unit who was a black belt as well. It was not a no wholes bared fight. They each fought with great skill. It was impressive to watch. They both fought equally for a minute or two but Kevin finally defeated him without actually hurting him. He did a move where he landed on his back and snapped a kick that just stopped short of the other guys groin and he held it there just to show him that he could have stopped the fight right then but chose discretion. Anyway he was strong and talented.

I used to wrestle in H.S. so I got into it with him just play fighting and he was strong but he usually just gave up trying to man handle me. We would both be exhausted and a couple of times he got angry because he couldn't dominate me. I was a good 60 to 70 lbs. less than him but I was a fierce wrestler. But there was a dynamic I did not fully understand and that was that he was gay. He was frustrating himself because I am not gay. Anyway he always had more money than I because I would send money home so I could have money when I left the Army. Because he was attracted to me he used to invite me to go on trips with him and I never had enough money so he would end up covering the cost of things that I couldn't.

I didn't know why he was being so nice. I thought it was because we were friends. I was a bit niave and thought it was just our good friendship. Well I had heard from a few people that he was a Gay and I thought, "well thats okay i gues I don't judge as long as he doesent try anything on me" , but he never admitted that he was gay to me even after I told him I was okay with it. One time when we got back from the club I told him I needed a shower and in the Army barracks they have open showers. So I went in the shower and he soon followed. He was watching me shower and I could see he was starting to get aroused so I was weirded out and left and just put it out of my mind.

So I had a pretty good idea he was gay at that point. I probably should have ended our friendship , but I failed to realize how his being gay would effect our friendship. I felt that he was my friend and he was good to me. Always helping me pay for stuff and buying me drinks and I was so... broke. Well we started to fight and argue a lot he started getting angry I guess he was a little frustrated.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. keimosobie All rights reserved.
keimosobie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.