General Fiction posted December 15, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
From Tabitha, the cat.

Sleepy Hollow

by aryr


SLEEPY HOLLOW

Hi, I am Tabitha and I have just learned to use the computer, with my Mother's/ Human's permission. I have always had a fascination with the story of Sleepy Hollow and Ichabod Crane.

Ironically every time I have a cat nap, I dream of those two topics.

It was not surprising that I was actually transported back in time to Sleepy Hollow, where I was Ichabod Crane.

He arrived at the chalet of Van Tassel family, where he meets Katrina, the daughter of Van Tassel and her evil stepmother. Being a simple schoolteacher, with overly long feet and a rather big nose, I was certainly impressed with this family, with this girl.

During my adventures here, Ichabob was introduced to Brom Bones who secretly had a crush on Katrina. Whoa (pun intended) is me, now what do I do?

Now is the moment, Ichabob meets the Headless Horseman who rides a black steed as fearsome as he is.

Ichabob's travels take him to a covered bridge and as he ventures across, he is seen by the Headless Horseman. He is terrified yet also curious about this specter. Although he tries to turn his trusty beast around, that is not going to happen.

You see, the Headless Horseman is controlled by the evil stepmother who is also a witch.
Katrina runs away with Ichabod only to be followed by the Headless Horseman and the witch.

Darn it, I wake up from my cat nap!!!




Halloween Pumpkin by eileen0204 is a wonderful choice for Artwork.
A special thank you to damommy /Yvonne for starting this page.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by eileen0204 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.