Humor Fiction posted June 6, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's harem

Window Watcher's Envy Misplaced

by Elizabeth Emerald

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Prior to his retirement in 2008, my friend Chuck worked (for 28 years) at General Electric as a steam turbine operator. Reminiscing about those days at dinner this evening, Chuck regaled me with the antics of a flamboyant fellow employee.

John was an infamous prankster. He initiated rookies by opening his trenchcoat, under which he wore his birthday suit. Once, on a dare, John "streaked" through the corridors, a stunt that earned him a four-day suspension.

In the early nineties, John was the first in his neighborhood to get a big-screen TV, which he wasted no time enjoying to the max.

In the pre-Netflix, pre-DVD days, movies were on VHS tapes, which were available for rent. John's taste in films ran the gamut: from Debbie Does Danny to Debbie Does Donna.

One day, whilst browsing the "adult" offerings, with the aim of "broad"ening his repertoire, John found a contender titled: Girlsss and a Lucky Guy.

John enjoyed the entertainment that night. Three times. He was further amused that the lucky guy bore a striking resemblance to himself. (Only from the waist up, alas.)

The next day, his neighbor Joe, who lived directly across the street, came over and said: That was some party you had last night! A six-pack of t*ts and three tw*ts.

John was so eager to start the movie that he'd neglected to close the drapes.



Recognized


Love Me. by Linda Bickston on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Linda Bickston at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.