General Poetry posted May 7, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Free verse

-The Hearts Enclave-

by Gordon Stacey

-The Hearts Enclave-

Perched upon the enclave of my heart, my spirit awakens to her radiant soul, with eyes enough to escort one through the heavens found within the dreams gentle nature.

Exploring sensational waves that crest with an outward sigh, in which blesses are forged to simply feel delight flow through your veins, in our fathers name, the cleansing has commenced.

Bless those with an unquenchable surge for the source, and witness life spring forwards with an earthly boon.
Rejoice, for communion ensures passages to form the way, the truth, and the light shall free the spirit into the bewildered garden that procures the wilderness to soothe and enhance intrinsic qualities, fostering peaceful endeavors that pleases the holy spirit.

Let's embrace the fresh sensation where earthly kisses turn into heavenly droplets upon mystery's bare back, stretching towards the divine, sapping slowly, while enduring a myriad of emotions -primed to explore and sensualize.

Through gentle passages and direct verses, her wandering nature has proclaimed an age of romance to be gifted towards the blessed believer within.

Together we are walkers through time, bred to offer unconditional love unto the dreamers exploring the tapestry of time and existence.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.