Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted January 1, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Stepping stone or quicksand?

Chaos 2020

by Cogitator


No previous year in history can compare to 2020. Election, Covid-19, Census, civil unrest and other scenarios created a media circus of exponential confusion.

Each of these events was fraught with misinformation, disinformation, and downright lies. How can we decipher Natural Law in this wild cacophony of confusion? As with all results, the path of least resistance is found in the thoughts that eliminate confusion. The Train(s) of Thought that created each of these scenarios must be examined for us to remove ideas that don't make sense. The cause of human pain and strife is always ignorance.

For every effect, there must be a cause. As children, we were always asked why we did stupid things. Our answer was always Be Cause. Every undesirable scenario created will be recreated until the cause is removed. Insanity is doing the same routine over and over and expecting different outcomes. Symptoms are directional arrows to indicate an unbalanced set of circumstances in a system. Crime is not a problem but a system bug. Criminals are indicators of a sick society. Any system that eschews education to create wage slaves must be debugged for a peaceful community to emerge.

Lies can be removed through logical analysis. System engineers assigned to improve scenarios usually follow a step-by-step method to find illogical thoughts in evaluating Trains of Thought. Without due diligence, unpredictable results are likely. The lack of persistence in accurately defining goals prevents the transformation of shoddy systems to beneficial processes.

Shakespeare said that the world is a stage, and we all are players. We may play different roles in different scenarios. We have 87 slots in our mental toolbox. Everything we do is activated by our number one priority in that box. That choice is governed by THIS TIME, THIS PLACE, and THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. Those three conditions create our understanding of the scenario we are addressing. It is only through changing circumstances that we can change results.

Knowledge of what we want our scenario to display is one thing, but knowledge is not experience. Experience is not the best teacher; it is the only teacher. What experiences mean to us individually is what matters. Communicating our experiences to others in earnest can build a better appreciation for what we can accomplish as cooperating groups. There are no conflicts in members who apply logic to thoughts in a clean and efficient scenario. Scenarios are crafted from the understanding of the members.

Analysis of our own understanding includes knowing WHY we do what we do. Any scenario may be eliminated from our To-Do list by raising our consciousness until we see the futility of fighting Truth. The only need we have is consciousness. All other desires are wants. If we can govern ourselves, there is no need for Politics.

We cannot govern ourselves without Self-Control. Simply put, controlling ourselves is all about thinking before acting. Most people have been trained as domesticated animals. This is done by conditioning the brain to execute a process as a drone or robot would. In this hypnotized state of mind, there is no original or creative thinking. Between 85 to 87 percent of the population have not yet risen above satisfying carnal desires and societal competition.

In a dictatorship like Korea, camps have been established to deprogram and reprogram brains to comply with and obey government directives. China does the same. We in the U.S. do likewise but usually limit those camps to religious programming or deprogramming. Jim and Tammy Faye, along with Joel Osteen and others, are excellent examples of mind control. They offer tickets to the Pearly Gates, and gullible minds snap them up. Pricing varies.

The Jonestown massacre, for example, is a result of religious programming. Another mass suicide happened during the near orbit of the Hale-Bopp comet. Believers were bamboozled and participated in a coordinated series of ritual suicides. They wanted to reach what they believed to be an extraterrestrial spacecraft following Comet Hale--Bopp. Just before the mass suicide, the group's website was updated with the message: "Hale--Bopp brings closure to Heaven's Gate..." The only closure they received was their eyelids--permanently.

The 2020 Federal Election scenario

The United States is the first country to wend a path from foundation to decadence without the benefit of civilized thinking. One definition of civilization is refinement. Jefferson said that one of the duties of a fair and equitable leadership is to inform its citizens. Our Constitution was designed to enjoy freedom, peace of mind, and live as an extended family.

The checks and balances of three elements imposing policies and laws use the Roman triumvirate concept for establishing those directives. In that scenario, at least two of the co-emperors must agree before changes can be instituted. The dissenting element may object to part or all of a proposed change. Congressional debates are designed to refine the objective(s) and agree on Best Practices to attain those objectives. The Judiciary branch is there to establish validity in the practices per constitutional law.

The Federalist Papers is a collection of 85 articles and essays written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay under the collective pseudonym "Publius" to promote the United States Constitution's ratification. The collection was commonly known as The Federalist until the Federalist Papers emerged in the 20th century.

The first 77 of these essays were published serially in the Independent Journal, the New York Packet, and The Daily Advertiser between October 1787 and April 1788. A compilation of these 77 essays and eight others were published in two volumes as The Federalist: A Collection of Essays, Written in Favour of the New Constitution, as Agreed upon by the Federal Convention, September 17, 1787, by publishing firm J. & A. McLean in March and May 1788. The last eight papers (Nos. 78--85) were republished in the New York newspapers between June 14 and August 16, 1788.

The authors of The Federalist intended to influence the voters to ratify the Constitution. In Federalist No. 1, they explicitly set that debate in broad political terms:

It has been frequently remarked that it seems to have been reserved to this country's people to decide the important question by their conduct and example. Are societies of men really capable of establishing good government from reflection and choice, or whether they are forever destined to depend on accident and force for their political constitutions?

In Federalist No. 10, Madison discusses preventing majority faction rule and advocates a large, commercial republic. This is complemented by Federalist No. 14. Madison takes the United States Constitution measure and declares it appropriate for an extended republic.

He concludes with a memorable defense of the constitutional and political creativity of the Federal Convention. In Federalist No. 84, Hamilton makes the case that there is no need to amend the Constitution by adding a Bill of Rights, insisting that the various provisions in the proposed Constitution protecting liberty amount to a "bill of rights." Federalist No. 78, also written by Hamilton, lays the groundwork for judicial review doctrine by federal courts of federal legislation or executive acts.

Federalist No. 70 presents Hamilton's case for a one-man chief executive. In Federalist No. 39, Madison offers the clearest exposition of what has come to be called "Federalism." In Federalist No. 51, Madison distills arguments for checks and balances in an essay often quoted for its justification of government as "the greatest of all reflections on human nature." According to historian Richard B. Morris, the articles that make up The Federalist Papers are an "incomparable exposition of the Constitution, a classic in political science unsurpassed in both breadth and depth by the product of any later American writer."

On June 21, 1788, the proposed Constitution was ratified by the minimum of nine states required under Article VII. Towards the end of July 1788, with eleven states having ratified the new Constitution, organizing the new government began.

On July 4, 1776, Jefferson and others crafted the Declaration of Independence. The reasons for establishing home rule are stated as (edited for today's scenario):

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

In the course of human events, it sometimes becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands that have connected them with another and assume among the powers of the Earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them.

All men are created equal. We are all endowed with the same rights as all others. To secure these rights, governments are instituted to reflect the consent of the governed. Whenever leadership is destructive of these ends, it is the people's right to alter or abolish it.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. Accordingly, all experience has shown that mankind is more disposed to suffer rather than change circumstances. While evils are sufferable to a point, there must be an agreement to abolish forms that do not serve the greater good. When a long train of abuses and usurpations evinces a design indicating absolute Despotism, it is our right, our duty, to throw off such leadership and provide new safeguards for their future security. The present administration's history is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all directly objectifying an absolute Tyranny's establishment over our country. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained. When so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws to accommodate large districts of people unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature. That privilege is inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from their Public Records' depository, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has refused for a long time to cause others to be elected. This exposes the country to all the dangers of invasion from without and causes convulsions within our citizenry.

He has endeavored to prevent these States' population; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to encourage their migrations hither.

He has made judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their office.

He has kept among us, Standing Armies, without our legislatures' consent in times of peace.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For imposing Taxes on us without our consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas for pretended offenses

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering the Forms of our Governments fundamentally:

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes, and conditions.

How many of these actions apply to our current scenario is open to individual interpretation. We do not need new amendments as much as a new document defining democracy. That document should be forged by every citizen having access to Truth. The Oath of Office spoken at Inauguration requires upholding the Constitution. When that oath is violated, protests arise.

The Protest scenario

Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal of a citizen to obey specific laws, demands, orders, or government commands. Civil disobedience has to be nonviolent to be called "civil." Hence, civil disobedience is sometimes equated with peaceful protests or nonviolent resistance.

Henry David Thoreau popularized the term in the U.S. with his essay Civil Disobedience, although the concept itself has been practiced long before. It has inspired leaders such as Susan B. Anthony of the U.S. women's suffrage movement in the late 1800s, Saad Zaghloul in the 1910s culminating in Egyptian Revolution of 1919 against British Occupation, and Mahatma Gandhi in 1920s India in their protests for Indian independence against the British Raj.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s and James Bevel's peaceful protests during the civil rights movement in the 1960s United States contained essential civil disobedience. Although civil disobedience is considered an expression of contempt for law, King regarded civil disobedience as a display and practice of reverence for the law. "Any man who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust and willingly accepts the penalty by staying in jail to arouse the conscience of the community on the injustice of the law is at that moment expressing the very highest respect for the law." Societal laws must be subservient to Natural Law to be valid.

Violence is a tool of the ignorant. No civil disobedience needs to include weapons. Pitting one set of extremists against another in a show of braggadocio is not how balance is achieved. We created football for that. Ignorance battling more ignorance produces little more than blood on the streets. Where is the civility in this act? Freedom creates responsibility. If one has privilege, then all must have the freedom to access that privilege.

Ignorance causes fear. We only fear what we don't understand. The mental process for creating scenarios is always identical. Every brain is an information processor, just like the CPU of computerized devices. What we observe in extremists exemplifies Technology's rule of Garbage In/Garbage Out. The thought process remains the same. The output is caused by incorrect or incomplete input. Until we accept our ignorance and strive to eliminate it from any scenario we create, suffering will follow. Communicating with others to improve our perceived reality has the potential of scrubbing the lies from our input(s).

The protests of 2020 were the result of a crazy political circus. The effectiveness of civil disobedience was derailed by thugs, goons, and vulgar actions. Results from the madness vary, but some are notable. One benefit is having over a hundred elected officials in Congress mark themselves as Fascists. Draining the swamp has become more likely.
From the book: "The Ugly American":

"We pay for huge highways through jungles in Asian lands where there is no transport except bicycle and foot. We finance dams where the greatest immediate need is a portable pump. We provide many millions of dollars worth of military equipment which wins no wars and raises no standard of living."

"It is not the fault of the government or its leaders or any political party that we have acted as we have. It is the temper of the whole nation."

"We have so lost sight of our own past in that we are trying to sell guns and money alone, instead of remembering that it was the quest for the dignity of freedom that was responsible for our own way of life."

A selfish American is an Ugly American. Our future is not based upon a national attitude but a global mindset. Insulating and isolating the U.S. from the rest of the world is pure insanity. Only the Fascist mind ignores that fact. An all-inclusive attitude is required for justice to prevail.







Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Cogitator All rights reserved.
Cogitator has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.