Biographical Non-Fiction posted July 26, 2019 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Explainging this work.

A chapter in the book Oh, good Grief -Version 1

Foward/Introduction -Good Grief

by Mike K2

This work is dedicated to those lost loved ones that graced our lives, as well the grief and sense of loss they left behind. Also, those people touched and continue to help and support those that are suffering from that loss.

Originally this was meant as a standalone work, but to try to make everyone happy here (and even doing this in this manner won't), I had to split this work into two chapters. I would encourage everyone to start at the beginning at chapter one.

I have been working on a work soon to be penned titled, "My Very Own Christmas Carol." This is a companion work to, "Performance Problems -My Life," which is another biographical work that covers my life from 1965-2008.

I very quickly found out by a variety events, that are themed similar to the work regarding Scrooge, that there was another biographic work that wanted to be penned. With, "Oh, Good Grief," it went from a consideration for a chapter in that work, to a standalone work.

Originally, I decided to attend one or two meetings of a grief support group which met twice a year at church for my own head, to include this as part of another chapter; but was invited to attend and participate in all six meetings and things not only took a life of its own, but had its own spirit who's story wanted to be told.

With this you not only get to see the grief and considerations I have in my life, but how those that choose to help others navigate the grief they are suffering from, really lend a hand in helping the grieving person out; as well provide peace of mind, care, and imparting understanding in what those bereaved are going through.

The grief I suffered with occurred in 1982, and has long since been reconciled and placed in life's perspective. Yet with attending the grief support meetings, I have gained in understanding and appreciate of not only what I have been through, but also peace and acceptance of what I will continue to go though until I close my own eyes.

To me for those that produce grief in us, there is no better way to show God just how much they mean in our lives and the contributions they made to our own lives as well.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.