Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted July 28, 2013


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Talking is their business.

Fools' Talking Business Today

by Alcreator Litt Dear




Fools talk as if they are masters of all trades and their business. They believe they understand anyone's wisdom. They talk as if they were the wise. They enjoy tongue satisfaction. They are proud of their stand of living. They feel happy with their activities. Good or bad, write or wrong, they keep talking. Across the world, in all walks of living, their business is growing faster today. They talk on any subject. Talking about anyone, locally or globally, privately or publicly, is the hub of their business.



Wisdom is apparently not considered to confine to one's education, title, occupation, profession, age, sex, religion, country, community and language. A wise does nothing like the fools. There are exceptions. We know exceptions are not the rules.



A wise is not selfish. The wise do not work for their self-satisfaction. They do not go for instant gain, profit or benefit, comfort or happiness in everything they do. They do not jump instantly commenting about anyone or on anything. They know human limitations. They live naturally. They use no force for results. They are creative, innovative, civilised, chivalrous, humane, logical, judicious and moral by nature. They are ethical, rational, moral and progressive or positive by thoughts. They know how to judge people and their activities. They are wise in their subjects. They are not proud of their accomplishments, contributions or services to humanity. They are missionary and visionary. They develop mankind to make the earth the best place for living. They influence and inspire people to wisdom. They are interested promoting practice wisdom in mankind. By degrees, both wisdom and wise are getting scarce today. Standard of wisdom is at low ebb today. Turbulent world is growing vices. A wise knows his rights. They talk not for tongue satisfaction.



On the contrary, the fools avoid the wise. They want no wisdom. They are getting self-centred and individualistic. They are by nature selfish. They are reluctant to listen to the wise. Tongue satisfaction is their business.



Tongue is a gift of God to man. God wants man should use tongue wisely as per God words. But the fools misuse the tongue even against God. They do really affect wisdom and the wise.



Crucifixion to Lord Jesus was an act of the fools. They failed to know, understand, feel and appreciate Lord Jesus, His living and messages for righteous living. They misused the tongue and caused harm to mankind inadvertently. The fools do something like the crucifixion but differently today.



Understanding or appreciating anything or any action in its true perspective and anybody in right perspective is not the business of the fools. They do all foolishly and assume or presume much for their tongue satisfaction. They are reluctant to accept anything or anybody beyond their known faith, subject or knowledge.



Since the dawn of the civilization, the fools are in the same business. They understand fools clearly. They even talk against God. They forget God gifts since the Day of the Creation. They use the gifted tongue against God.



If desires or dreams remain unfulfilled, the fools complain against man and specially God. They plead their God worship or prayer. They consider God is a man desire fulfilling machine and regard God a slave to man and allege God for providing man everything including comforts, luxuries and riches free. Worship or prayer is their consideration for man's dream fulfilment by God privately. They make God liable for their failures. They challenge God if their right to life is violated by man.



God truly loves man so God gifts man everything free. Man enjoys freedom in living on God's gifted planet earth. The fools continue using their tongues inadvertently and unwisely. They are happy with unreal happiness and untrue tongue satisfaction. They have false vanity of wisdom. Their business is so infectious, cheap and alluring that more fools rush in.



Whatever you do the fools rush in. They operate their business face to face, sometime publicly, privately or secretly.



Irrespective of one's state-status-stand of living, religion, faith, belief, sex, language, land, wisdom, occupation or profession, the fools apply their business jurisdiction. They colour words to advice, suggest partially, assumingly or prejudicially. They wink all limitations and talk anything or everything on anyone or anything.



Fools continue to live foolishly. They enjoy their status. They are reluctant to listen to the wise, God, God words, the scriptures, commandments, God say on ethics, morality and righteous living. They rather criticise God and comment or criticise all these or them. The fools fail to distinguish between persons and things. They consider, treat, appreciate everything including subjects and every person is same.









Recognized





Thank you for reviewing

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Alcreator Litt Dear All rights reserved.
Alcreator Litt Dear has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.