Humor Poetry posted February 19, 2013


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
By Gee this Trigee's a delight!

Mumbo-Jumbo

by kiwisteveh

Trigee Poem Contest Winner 

In Mumbo-Jumbo's swimming pool   .....    where lotus blooms and blind men rule

there twinkle freckly flecks of light  .....    beneath far-flung flamingos' flight.

Defying goblin, ghost and ghoul   .....   the cheeky cherub trots to school

the walrus tests his powers of flight   ....         aTurkish afternoon delight.



Writing Prompt
For those unfamiliar with the 'trigee' form...you read the left half, then the right half, then follow the dots read the two halves together as a whole. It's 3 poems in one. The trick is that each of the 3 parts should be able to stand alone as a poem.

The Trigee form was created by (TD Euwaite, Richard Brotbeck) founder of poetsofmars.com and Tangled Web Press.
Trigee should not be mistaken for a Cleave which is a similar form except Trigee form if extended must always be in a four line stanza form where a Cleave can continue beyond four lines and is not broken up into separate stanza format.

Trigee form does not require to rhyme. but you may do so if you wish.

* This contest will be a 1 stanza Trigee Contest. you may choose any subject.

Please view example before posting.
Be creative and have fun. :)

Trigee Poem
Contest Winner

Recognized


I find a few of these a little solemn for my taste - nobody said they had to be serious, right?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. kiwisteveh All rights reserved.
kiwisteveh has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.