General Poetry posted February 28, 2012


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Previous reviewers, new poem due to name spelling.

~Karl Pilkington~

by Mike K2




Karl Pilkington is the travel star of, "An Idiot Abroad," and, "An Idiot Abroad 2, The Bucket List." The Bucket List isn't his, as on gets the feeling his comfort zone is only at home and the familiar; but the bucket list his producers, Ricky Gravais, and Steven Merchant want him to do. In watching the show, one gets the idea this bucket list isn't what the producers want to do themselves, but want to see other people do. Poor Karl is placed in situations way outside his comfort zone, and handles then matter of factly and with brutal honesty. With my travels, I have an idea of what I really want to do, and while I find myself placed in various situation and don't speak out about it; there are those very same thoughts and trepidations.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.