General Poetry posted November 17, 2011 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Poets in Baltimore are hunted! Geezy style poem.

A chapter in the book Performance Problems -Production

Geezy Get Well, You're Swell!

by Mike K2

Hey!
Mike Geezy!

Sometimes life's tough,
not fun or is easy.
I'm sorry to hear the news,
some criminal bastard,
had done mugged you'ze!

The 98ROCK birds said that you
had to go to the hospital???
So we hope you are well
and got out soon as possible!

Mike Geezy you're a potentate of
a fan, poet and rapper!
Hell of a smile maker and
wonderful tambourine slapper!

From the 98ROCK fans, staff
and personalities too...
Josh, Amelia, Mickey,
Scott the prod.,and even
Greg the Douche too!
We wish you only the best,
because we all need you!

We all wish vengeance on
all criminal mugging asses
and hope the guy who mugged you
broke his hand when he
nailed your glasses!





My introduction to Mike Geezy came when my fellow employees were irate with the Morning Show and said he was there official poet. The employees knew I was with the morning show from the start and how much time, effort and expense I incurred writing their story, developing poems and attending their events.

I'll admit it gave me a twinge, but I first saw him at last year's Beer and Bacon events. Mike Geezy has a mild form of autism called, "Asperger's syndrome." He combines his unique form of poetry, with music that is rapped out by his accompanying tambourine slapping. It is obvious he puts his heart and soul into this, and gets so much out of it and I have never met a 98ROCK fan who didn't enjoy it. It is my pleasure to take the back seat as long as he isn't really driving me in a car. The glasses are a clue...

98ROCK and WBAL are major supporters of the Polar Bear Plunge and to them the word, "retarded," is forebotton. In my life it was never used as a pejorative slur, but a simple designation to identify a person's problems. Hell do you know how many of those such afflicted call themselves that?

I believe such people have a sacred duty on this earth and that is to remind us, no matter what our limitations are, to always maintain the spirit to do what you can to find joy in this life. Mike Geezy is no exception and as a poetic writer myself, lets me know what is truly important to find joy and never fall asleep in my life.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.