General Poetry posted October 11, 2011


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A senru that you can modify for your own thoughts.

What to give life...

by Mike K2

You give life your all,
you should gain other's respect.
But won't if you don't...




I thank VMaruarite for he wonderful artwork and love the photogram nature of it.

I wanted to leave this open ended as I would love to see how people decide to fill in the blanks.

Writing to me has provided me with what only wealth is supposed to provide, but to so many other's one's wealth is the soul judgment of the person. Think about refinancing in the wake of being prop walked and you will see just what a reality this actually is. There is only so much one person and actually do.

I have dealt with 98ROCK's producer for the Morning Show for quite some time, and as a producer he is wonderful, yet as a person, I find him very lacking. What made me consider this as a poem was the fact that Assistant Producers end up much beleaguered and yet, not paid what I feel they should be and they are natural gluttons for punishment to get to the next stage. Yet, I feel there are times when a producer crosses the line and intrudes upon that person's dignity. In this case, the Ass. Producer was called to bring a pizza to the door of the program director's house by the producer. The Ass. Producer was happy as he thought it was going to be an event where he could mingle with the higher ups. He did stipulate that he wanted to have a reprieve of rejection over one of the bits he found himself in.

He brought them the pizza and was handed a tip and had the door slammed in his face. I don't think the 3 hours was worth it at his expense. Needless to say, it became a morning show topic and most people were for the Ass. Producer until they found out about the bit referral agreement. Just a minor request that could have been easily thwarted with an obscene plan.

His story is not unlike my own in regards to all things but love and its infinite shades, which permeate all facets of living.

To be honest, it reminds me of what various forms of media do to those tuned on or reading them, and my advice is to use common sense and not become a pawn. There are always many sides to a story as well, ideals and philosophies.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.