General Non-Fiction posted January 22, 2010 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Adaptive and evolving to a certain love.

A chapter in the book Performance Problems- My Life! LOL

Evolution!

by Mike K2

With Jean sitting at the desk in front of me for science class would create an interesting problem.  One day I was minding my own business, stretched and accidentally, touched Jean's foot. All of a sudden there was a bang and Jean was now three feet away from her desk, giving me dirty looks. I figured it was all over and immediately, apologized, and promised never to do it again. Even by accident.

Then I was in need for a personal amusement and decided to try it again. "Bang," went the chair and Jean was three feet away giving me those livid looks. "Jean, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I know how you feel."

This, "accident," occurred about three times a week. Oh, she figured out that it will be coming, but didn't know when or where, then "Bang!" After a couple of weeks, she informed me that I had found the right way to drive her crazy. I had a sense of when Jean was ready for this and totally backed off for a while.

Not long after this I saw Jean looking at me with these prolonged stares. When I looked back, it took a couple of seconds before she would turn her head. This became my new joke, but it didn't seem that Jean recognized it as play. I was wondering what was up with her.

Then, I felt the tips of her shoes touching mine and hell if I was going to jump back. I produced a gentle cooing when I occasionally applied a little bit of pleasure. I soon realized that Jean was going to only allow that a couple of times per period and became very sensitive to her looks. I was there to provide pleasure for her, not pressure.

The next week, it was the same. We would walk into class, take a quick look around and put the tips of our shoes together. The something was happening that made me scared, Jean was across the table looking at me wild eyed, then she bite her lip and I felt her foot part my shoes and her feet slip into mine. I was overcome with a warm feeling.

I was so happy for this and enjoyed every minute of pleasure that it could provide. One time I pulled my foot away and Jean gave me this surprised confused look, then I took that foot and slid it up her pant leg touching her calf, she moaned ever so softly. The next time I indicated that I was going to do this; Jean quickly gave me a covert glance and nod of the head, "No."

Still, I wondered if Jean was doing this because she thought that she had to from me, or she was doing it for the enjoyment and because she wanted to. There was a big difference about that with me.

The bell rang and outside in the hall, Jean walked up to me and said, "Mike, I just want you to know that I am very glad that we are finally having sex. I enjoy it very much and thank you for being in my life."

"Jean I am glad too and hope that it continues." I tried to give her a kiss on her cheek, but she had already turned and was walking away. Personally, I was a bit shocked at this exchange and didn't realize just how naive Jean actually was. I thought that everyone, our age, knew what sex was all about. Kissing!

Well, I wished that Jean hadn't said a word the next day. I don't really recall what was being taught but this phrase rang in loudly. The teacher said, "Now another example of evolution is what has happened in the back to Mike and Jean." The entire class was looking at us and Jean and I, was looking at each other, and then back at the class. "For the last two weeks they have been playing footsies and now their feet have grown together." The entire class was now looking down at our feet.

I didn't care, and there was no way in hell I was going to separate our feet. Jean made the slightest move first, then I did. Then they moved away another inch, to me it was like slowly pulling out a knife, increasing the bleeding inside. We were now separated and I was really hurting inside.

I knew not to push it for a while, but a couple of weeks later, I barely touched Jean's feet. She pulled her foot back, bit her lip, and kicked me in the shin as hard as possible. Oh, the pain was excruciating, but the mental anguish was devastating. She didn't need to do that; all that she had to do is nod her head.

You can bet that an evolution took place in that science class. Now it was more like the clap of lightning that started life on earth, but to the teacher it struck sulfer. Miss Plappinger was petite and attractive, sporting a Dorothy Hammel hair cut. I would pretend not to pay attention, until she was irritated enough to call on me. To her astonishment I answered it perfectly, but add, "That is the correct answer, Miss Hammel, isn't it? " He mouth would drop and I would add, "I hope I'm not skating on thin ice."

I also became a failure, using the intern reports and parent conferences as a guide to how to perceive. Then I would hit the straight A club, then back to E's so I would come out with a low C or high D. On top of it, for all of the other teachers, I would become the perfect student and made sure there wasn't a hint of a problem. She tried to call me on the carpet and explain what my problem was with her class. I told her, " It's simple, I'm stuck in your class and I don't like you." She asked why, and I replied, "Because I think you're a bitch!"

I now also told myself, I hated Jean and wanted nothing to do with her. I couldn't even stand to talk to her and totally avoided looking at her. I knew this hurt her, but I wanted her to know what that felt like. I even looked through her, talking to someone on the other side of her and only moved my head when I realized that she was starting to cry. It didn't really make me happy, but for whatever reason made me feel that the message was getting across.

That wouldn't last long, there was a problem I discovered, Jean was no longer talking or smiling. To such an extent that the other people at our table thought something had happened in her family. It turned out that she had braces, everybody reassured her but she remained the same.

Hell, I didn't care for how she looked, she was always beautiful. I didn't like seeing her so quiet and sad because I lived off of that smile. By the next day, I hatched a plan. I made sure that Jean was seated first and walked into the classroom very sad and sat down, in a state of tears, and put my head on the desk.

Everybody asked me if I was all right and I told them, "Yes," so that they would leave me alone. I made sure that Jean remained unconvinced and made sure it bothered her. She started prodding and asking me what is wrong and I waved her off.

Now she was at wits end and worried to death, now demanding to tell her what is wrong. Without her seeing my mouth, I said, "I have braces." Well, damn if that didn't bring the mother out of her, she busted out in the toothiest, shiniest of grins and grabbed my hand and gave it a rub and a squeeze.

"Mike. Its ok, braces aren't really that bad. You'll get used to them and after a couple of weeks; people won't seem to notice them anyway. Don't be upset, you'll see soon enough."

I squeezed her hand myself and thanked her, saying; "Because you said it, I'll trust you. You always have a way of making me feel so much better. I was afraid that you wouldn't like me anymore." She rubbed my hand and blushed. Job accomplished!

It only took a couple of classes, before she started giving me either very dirty or angry looks. Every time I looked at her, she would turn angry beet red and look away. This concerned me, as I never want Jean to be mad at me. Finally, I just had to ask what the problem was. She hissed out, "You, don't have braces!"

I started laughing and said, "I know Jean. That was my way of telling that everything was ok and that I missed your smile. I don't like seeing you that sad. Jean, you may not like them now, but you'll be beautiful." Jean totally ignored that one with disbelief. I made sure to stress, "Jean you will not only very beautiful in the future, you're beautiful enough now!" She was shocked at this, but still pretended that she didn't hear it.

We started talking and checking up on each other, but to me, this wasn't the relationship that I wanted, but knew for the time being that her heart wasn't to be part of the deal. I was to find out that she too, cared enough about me to provide comfort.

I found out that I played doctor with Patty again, now in addition to Parkville, I had Overlea, Fullerton and Perry having fun with it all and now the school was really rubbing it in. Same as before, there was no argument to make or stance that I could take to convince people that it didn't happen. Even Jean seemed to be amused at my demise, but stopped when she realized how much it hurt me.


The last day of school was here once again, and I could do nothing to look at Jean. I simply thanked her for being in the class and my friend and hope that she will be somewhere in my life for next year. She thanked me and blushed.

"Jean, I just know that you are going to be a fine lady?"

Jean tried to ignore me, but when she looked back I replied, "No, I know that and your well on your way!" She was now looking at me confused. "No Jean, I know... You already have your mosquito bites."

Now she was more confused than ever and mouthed the word, "What?" to me.

I know that I got her where I wanted her. "You know, mosquito bites." I then pointed to my chest and when she realized what I was saying, her mouth dropped, her eyes bulged out and she turned embarrassingly beet red.

She crossed her arms and we just smiled...





Names may not be accurately spelled.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.