General Poetry posted March 14, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Describes the chapters that will make the series.

Problems?

by Mike K2

Performance problems involving [a] production? So many times we are greeted with perfect performances and feel that productions themselves mimic that. Well they don't...

The stories in this book will be made up of various personal experiences. In my case, from many years ago. The bulk of this will be about a radio station that we thought of as great and identified with as teenagers. To us they were not only iconic, but the coolest type of perfect. We always expected that never to change, but the grief of becoming an adult is that, it will change. 98Rock caught my attention several years ago when it was in a state of flux. As shows changed and various personalities became ill or moved on, to be replaced by new one's.

They are still owned by the original owners, Hearst Corporation and haven't sold out or changed format. They have developed, not devolved and I feel that is worth creating a written record of. In a sense, it has been an example of inspiration for me as I basically gave up on myself feeling that I was a failure and then going into writing, able to draw on the successes within the failures. I understand that things change and one only needs to adapt to the change. They also, especially the Morning Show inspired me to include a bit of FM into what I do and I have had the most pleasing results.

Oh yea! The chapters will have their own humor about them...


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.