Humor Fiction posted November 2, 2008


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
SPAG can be fun

Finale Theam

by adewpearl


In over twenty years of reading middle school and high school themes, I encountered every misspelling and grammar error known to humankind. If I saw an error once, I saw it a thousand times. Many made a theme unintentionally funny and added a little humor to my task, so I began collecting some of the all-time classics. The following theme was written by me, but every single error in it is one I encountered over and over again, honest. Please correct no spag as it is all intentional.

Finale Theam

He was a calm and collective kinda guy, full of self of steam. But that doesent mean he wouldn't of helped with a worthwild project if asked. He especially would help with anything patriotic. He all ways stood tall when you recited the pledge of elegance.

So, how did I know this guy? He was my next store neighbor.
You should of saw him the day I meant him, he looked so hansom and strong. I was real exited when we were introduced. And from the minuet he smiled at me, I vowed never too take him for granite. I starred at him whenever he wasent looking. He was defiantly the man of my dreams weather or not I ever got up the nerve to tell him. I secretly hopped me and him would won day mary.

On day I taught I mine as well let him no how I felt about him because I couldn't wait no longer. I was vary nerves as I walked up too his house. But to my suprise when I past buy his window to nock on his door, he toke off a mask
and started to count stacks of money, witch was not good.
I could barely breath. I thought he was al i ever wanted, but he dident even half a conscious. Want was i thinking?
How could i fell this way about a theif?

I started to wander about his back round. Ware was he form?
Whom was this man who was ripping my hart a part in little peaces? How could he treat me in this manor? I truely posses vary reel fellings for him, but he dident care. I juts had to learn to except the truth bout him.

I wanted to be apart of his live everyday untill eternity, but he dident wont nothing to due wit me. He only cared about hisself cause creeps only care about theirself. Their I stood, my vowel to be true to him the but of a sic
joke.

I thought my hart would brake. Infact, the minuet I got home, I lied down hear on my coach and cried for ours. It felt lick he had opend my vain. He reeked havoc with my fellings. Why hadent I saw threw him? I seen threw jerks be for.

Than, in an instance, I new want to due. I would get revenge. I wasent a dainty flour who's peddles he could pull of. People use to take advantage of me but not no more. It mite take some patients, but i would make him pay.

I would tell u how I payed him back, but I all ready have wrote more words then u required. If you hopped to find out, its two bad. This is my finale theam for this year.
I guest ill see u again nest year and hope I do as good on my theams as I did this year.
p.s. I also hope u have a nice summer too.




Recognized


See how many errors you can find!! :-)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. adewpearl All rights reserved.
adewpearl has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.