General Poetry posted October 21, 2008


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
From MY Heart, For The One...

Just Never Enough

by Mike K2

They say, "The Sky's the limit!"
There are not enough stars in it;
the only gift reserved for you.
For me, all the love that you're due.

For you, my spirit's comforting guide.
Being blest, life restored... I ride;
with your loving spirit, imbued.
Loving, my heart remains renewed!

I give you all that I can be,
my prayers always contain thee.




I chose not to write any more, "For You," poems. I am using; "For the one..." not to be exclusive, but to be inclusive. It covers all of the tenses. Past, to honor the people that touched my life, whether it be minutes or something that should have lead to a union; cut short by fate or the other's choice. The present for those, that on their own decision, bless it day in and day out in a manor of their choosing and for their own reasons. Also for the future for someone that my want to participate with me, in a life, or barring that waiting across the veil as mine draws to an end. I wrote this for all of the intangible values and gifts that could never be rewarded or paid back. At times even in kind. This speaks as much spiritually as anything else.

With love, Mike
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.