FanStory.com - Hurricane Strikes Fanstorian by Elizabeth Emerald
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
SHOUT OUT re one of our own
Hurricane Strikes Fanstorian by Elizabeth Emerald

Monica Chaddick --displaced on account of devastation wreaked by Hurricane Laura-- has been posting daily these past weeks about her (mis)adventures as an evacuee.

In short, life has been hell and a half times ten to the power of two (at least). I encountered one of Monica's posts fortuitously two weeks ago via UP NEXT. I went to her portfolio to catch up on the several prior postings and have been following them since (I just read #24).

Since her postings are sans promotion --she is broke as well as broken-- they are delisted after the first two reviews; few have garnered even three. Posting is her lifeline; I urge you to read and send words of support via message or review (this is not the time to point out SPAGs).

No need to review this piece; it is intended as a heads-up to my faithful fans (who read my FLASHes for two cents). I trust you will do same for Monica. And please, spread the word.

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement