FanStory.com - Letter To A Struggling Manby patcelaw
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A true story of a man in my neighborhood.
Letter To A Struggling Man by patcelaw

























Justin,
I so much have enjoyed our times of talking. As you were telling me of your struggles with drugs, my heart was breaking.

As I told you, I will continue to pray for you, your wife and your young daughters. I will pray that both you and your wife will find healing in your marriage. I will pray that God take away the fear you are feeling about being able to overcome the addiction that has you bound and would in time, completely destroy you and your family.

Justin, remember that the enemy of your soul, Satan wants to destroy you and your family. I know for sure that God can and will give you the courage, the strength and the trust to place your family in His hands.

May God bless your family with your ability to overcome, and reunite you with your daughters. Those girls need a father who is clean and is trusting God.

Anytime you feel you need to talk, I will listen and try to help you to be an over comer. So feel free when you see me out walking to stop me and let me be a listening ear who cares for you as a brother in Christ. Not only will I listen, but you can be assured that I will never judge you.
Your sister in Christ Jesus,
Patricia Lawrence
9-5-20

The following it the poem I shared with you this morning.

 
I Am Enough

When it seems I want to quit,
Because things are tough,
The Savior gently says to me,
"My child I am enough.
I am enough my child,
To take you through this test,
And later you will understand,
It was really for your best.
So my child, do not quit,
When things do get tough,
As you will always find,
Indeed I am enough."

-Patricia Lawrence




 

Author Notes
Having myself been addicted, not to drugs, but another addiction, my heart was breaking as I talked with this man on my walk today. Any and all who would, I ask you join me in prayer for this man and his family.

     

© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement