FanStory.com - The Waterby ElPoetry001
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Nature, your greatest experience. Here is your ticket
The Water by ElPoetry001

As observers, and writers, we see things and seek to put what we see into words, always being hampered by our subjectivity.

Nature is so tremendous and unbelievable that capturing it in words is almost non achievable.

A flower bending to the water, when roots cannot reach, is a fact of Nature that is difficult to teach.

Even with a photograph, many will not agree, with what the writer said she did see.

No one benefits from claiming a correct answer, there is no proof of what the plant intended.

Nature provides many wonderful gifts to those who will take out the earphones, walk instead of running by, taking the time to appreciate land and sky.

Some will never engage Nature, and so writers try to explain in words, the greatest gift mankind has ever received; we fail because Nature is a kaleidoscope, that subjectivity cannot explain and objectivity cannot capture.

Look, see Nature, you will understand it in your mind, in your heart, and in your soul.

It will embrace you. It will be one of your best days, ever.
Here's your ticket.




Author Notes
Walking five miles a day, through a tropical paradise, gives me time to look at: plants, trees, palm trees, snakes, lizards, "bamboo snakes," people, cars, trucks, joggers, dog walkers, the sky, and the Sun.

We watch our representatives in Congress, and realize they know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

It is probably about time they take a walk, figuratively and literary.

     

© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement