FanStory.com - Dinu and Leoby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
kitties trip
The Corona saga
: Dinu and Leo by Iza Deleanu
200 Word Story writing prompt entry

My Pisa used to love to come with me in my crazy trips. Her problem was, I guess as mine, the way back. She just loved to go, but hated to come back to the old same thing. You know what I am talking about: hard work, empty bank account, annoying reality!

I want to take my ten month old kitties for a ride, not to the vet, but somewhere in the mountains. I need so badly a vacation and a change of scenery, and I think they need some fresh air too. The poor boys tucked with me in the house for five months. Dinu and Leo started to meow back and forth.

- She is crazy, I hate cars, said Leo.

- Shut up, this is my chance to see some real birds and smell some flowers. I am so sick of this hot room... I need air!

- Dinu, you can go, why do I have to come with you?

- We are bro forever so we meow together, kitty power, non?

- Meow, non! Damn it, too much French TV in this house.

- Leo, mon frere, let's go.

What should I do? Trip together, or no!


Writing Prompt
Write a story of 200 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 200 words.

Recognized

Author Notes
My Leo hates car rides, Dinu loves them. They grew together so I can leave Leo alone. Since I have them, one of us have to stay behind and take care of the kitties. You guess who is staying:)

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement