FanStory.com - Wisdom 12by Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Brilliant or not?
Wisdom
: Wisdom 12 by Iza Deleanu

How come brilliant minds are ending up in misery? I just heard about a prestigious university professor that ended up in a homeless center.

I live with one, so I know most of them are walking with their heads in the clouds and all they think about is work. Sometimes I have to unplug and reprogram him into the real family world.

I always use this excuse, that there it's an amazing life outside work. Even God rested on the seven days.

When you just work and work, without a break you blow a fuse. Just imagine not having a family to sustain and break the cycle.

Do you think that the life-work balance thing is just a concept on paper?

Please, work with measure and appreciate the treasure that God gave you. Do I want to be brilliant? Nope! I just want to be a normal human being to respect the life that God gave us and to do my part.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement