FanStory.com - Save The Childrenby Diana L Crawford
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A contest poem...
Save The Children by Diana L Crawford
6 Word Poetry contest entry



Exposure - the weapon

Dark to Light

 

Recognized

Author Notes
I want to apologized to all of my friends for my lack of support lately. Since Covid began, many things are going on that have consumed my time. Hopefully, I will be able to come back full force soon. Much love for all your kindness and support.

CHILD TRAFFICKING AND SACRIFICE

800,000 kids go missing in the US each year never to be found. Where do you think they go?

Child trafficking is a crime and represents the tragic end of childhood. It refers to the exploitation of girls and boys, primarily for forced labor and sexual exploitation. Children account for 27% of all the human trafficking victims worldwide, and two out of every three child victims are girls.

Sometimes sold by a family member or an acquaintance, sometimes lured by false promises of education and a "better" life, but the reality is that these trafficked and exploited children are held in slave-like conditions without enough food, shelter or clothing; and are often severely abused and cut off from all contact with their families.

Some are sacrificed in satanic rituals and subjected to other horrifying deviant abuses. This evil is an infestation, and God is working overtime right now bringing thousands of children up from underground.

Save a daily prayer for these precious ones. The silence surrounding the trafficking of children must end...

To learn more, read this article

https://beautifulpeoplemagazine.com/2020/05/10/800000-kids-go-missing-us-year-never-found-whered-think-go/

     

© Copyright 2024. Diana L Crawford All rights reserved.
Diana L Crawford has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement