FanStory.com - Life in a concentration campby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 44
The Corona saga
: Life in a concentration camp by Iza Deleanu

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience. Each chapter can be read individually.

April 29, 2020
Day 44

Today I feel like all this global non-sense is just a tool to make us feel unsafe, weak and pessimistic. I feel like I've been locked in a concentration camp. They don't need real guards to keep us inside the confinement the global hysteria is taking care of that for free.

People are turning on each other, just like in good old communist time, when you were arrested based on whispers. We have only one universal security guard, and her gun is a virus. Our guard is Coronella. She keeps us in and scared. She is the unknown furious Leader. Nobody has seen her, but there are rumours... She is everywhere.

"Really?"
"Yup!" In front of me, my mind continues to play this macabre scenario... "The ones who met her are dead, and then there are the survivals who don't remember much. Pardon my French, but I think there is a quota for the infected. I can see these crazy scientists running their statistics without taking in account human lives. They just want to impress the one who pays for that research. I can hear them crunching numbers like real accountants and talking among themselves:

"We need two hundred to die in this province this month, and we also need to raise the number of the infected to 1000! Come on people, keep it up we need to increase our numbers if we want to be on the top 5. Aaa, look at the Beaver Country, the mother fuckers are low, let's put some 5G over there, because they kind of had it easy, these polite sons of ..."

" Lou, what about China? Those batmen's are ok, their government wants them dead, they are too many, and numbers means insubordination. Fear means control, so the president wants more Coronella released to shuffle the lines!"

"What about Italy?"

"Oi, Manuel! Italy was a manipulation from the European Union. They said that those oldies are draining the system, and wanted a solution to cut some living costs. Manu, don't give me that look, I know what you think! I am not cruel, deep down you know I am right, don't you?"

"Yup, it makes sense now, Vive le Coronelle who keeps us employed. Now is about Moi first!"

I can feel Coronella laughing in the background : "You are next! Nobody is safe, if I say so! Oh, enjoy your fake supremacy, soon I will get you too!"

Author Notes
I am using Coronella instead of Corona, I think is sound funnier:)
For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes. The The Beaver Country is Canada, and Canadians are famous for their politeness. Thank you for reading.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement