FanStory.com - A Dollar Revengeby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Bullying for a dollar bill.
A Dollar Revenge by Raul1
Best Served Cold writing prompt entry

Rick was passing through the mall, when a mean man stepped up to him and demanded a dollar. Rick tried to ignore him and said no. But, he kept on bullying poor Rick. It was Harold the bully all along. Harold laughs at him by mocking his every walking step.

Rick went to the food court, ordered a pizza, and ate at the lunch table. Harold spotted him and sat near him. He still kept bothering Rick for a dollar.

"You see this dollar, Harold? I'll show you what it does," Rick told him while taking it out to show him. He knew Harold from high school before and was made fun of by him. Rick felt annoyed by Harold's tantrums against him. 

"I want you to give me that dollar, Rick," Harold insisted.

Rick quickly puts it in his pocket, and walks away. Harold followed him. Rick went to The Dollar Store to take revenge on Harold. He got inside the store and picked out a notebook.

He stood in line, got his turn, and gave the dollar to the cashier to pay for the notebook. Harold saw the whole incident and felt defeated by Rick's dollar. Rick gave him the revenge stare at him. 

Rick went in front of him and said, "You, see this notebook? I bought it with the dollar you badly wanted. Now, it's too late for you to have it. It is gone,"

"I wanted you to give me your dollar!" Harold cried. He started crying with tears for the dollar too much.

"I'll write about my true story about you heckling me for over a dollar. I'll publish it, and sell it to the public," Rick told him.


Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction tale of REVENGE. Maximum 800 words. This can be in any genre and can range from a light-hearted prank to a murderous act of vengeance. Clever twists and irony encouraged.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement