FanStory.com - The Travel syndromeby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 40
The Corona saga
: The Travel syndrome by Iza Deleanu

Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.

April 25, 2020
Day 40

Locked inside I am binging on all the world travel documentaries that I can get my hands on. Lucky me, before they sent the librarians home, I borrowed ten dvd's with Rick Steves travels. I am watching them and taking notes about my future destinations. My husband owes me a Costa Rica and a Fantasy Island trip in Honduras. These two are on my bucket list. I am kind of tired of Mexico; we've been there three times. It's true we went to different parts of Mexico, but I want to see other countries.

I would like to travel to Hawaii, but based on the last news, right now there the tourism went down 98 %. I think what's happening right now is the dumbest thing in the world. We have lots of time on our hands and we are wasting it dreaming... I am a girl of action, but now, my tricks don't work! There is no plane ready to take me away. Thanks Coronella, mon francais est excellent maintenant.

TV5 is my best travel guide: I can hear the sound of the ocean, see the waves and if I close my eyes I can pretend that I smell the water and even swimming. I am grateful to my parents and God for giving me such a vivid imagination.

Coronella is the only one who can travel whenever she wants. She went around the world, but she didn't appreciate it. She left behind her a trail of deaths and pain. She crushed the economies, the confidence and the freedom. She was the last one to get out of the global plane. Immediately after that, no plane was allowed to fly.

I bought my plane ticket last October for my annual trip to Romania. I was supposed to fly of July 13, 2020, hopefully. Tell me Coronella, would you allow me to go and see my mom? What documents you want me to bring so I can fly? Do I need clearance from China and visa worry free from you, Miss Coronella? Should I bribe you to gain free passage?
Is there a vaccine to combat the travel syndrome? I will die because I can't travel. It will be so funny  to die from this syndrome and not from Coronella.





 

Author Notes
I am using Coronella instead of Corona, I think is sound funnier:)
For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes.
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading and let's stay safe my friends.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement