FanStory.com - Omnipotent Love Sets Us Freeby Deniz22
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Salvation is a cry away
Omnipotent Love Sets Us Free by Deniz22

My story:

One time in the Spring, in West Barnstable, we were stuck in the mud.

We (3 guys) had just unloaded a tractor/trailer load of furniture.

The driveway was dirt, curved, and overlooked the nearby paved road.

Now the lightened truck spun helplessly in the Cape Cod mud.



We all three clambered out and were standing beside the truck looking the situation over.

Just then, a massive cement truck was going by on the road below us and my quick-witted friend let out a two fingers in the mouth whistle which disturbed the residents of the nearby cemetery, I'm sure.

The driver of the cement truck, equally as sharp as my friend, took in the situation at a glance.

He slammed on his brakes and backed up to the front of our mired van.

Without a word, he got out, grabbed the end of a heavy chain, and proceeded to hitch up to our truck.

That's when our driver said to him, "Which way do you want me to turn my steering wheel?"

I shall never forget this guy's cryptic answer. He looked at our guy for a minute, and then said, "It don't matter."

It didn't. We were soon on our way after profusely thanking our savior.

Brother, sister...you may be stuck in the mud, helplessly spinning your wheels as you sink deeper and deeper.

Jesus of Nazareth is going by and He has all power in Heaven and earth to pull you out and get you on firm ground.

It doesn't matter the form of your prayer but you can...no...you MUST call on the Name of Jesus!

He knows your situation at a glance and HE IS STRONG TO SAVE!


Don't be concerned HOW HE will bring you out...it doesn't matter so much what YOU do when you are connected to omnipotence by the chain of His love...you are coming out and up!



"I've found a friend, O such a friend!
Christ loved me ere I knew Him,

He drew me with the cords of love,
And thus he bound me to Him;

And round my heart still closely twine
Those ties which naught can sever,

For I am His, and Christ is mine,
Forever and forever.

Recognized

Author Notes
Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJV)
3 The Lord has appeared [a]of old to me, saying:
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you."

While this passage is referring to Israel, it can easily be applied to individual sinners as well,

     

© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement