FanStory.com - Now you see me, now you don'tby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 42
The Corona saga
: Now you see me, now you don't by Iza Deleanu
Day 20 writing prompt entry

Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.

April 27, 2020
Day 42 (in my saga)

Today was Day 20 of lock-down and here I was, wondering why the heck I should stay inside, when there is nobody outside? I could just go for a long stroll, all by myself. Man, this is so creepy! Have anyone seen this virus? Does any one knows if it is a woman, a child, a man or a pet?

The invisible virus was mocking me: I am a plant, come and touch me.

I am a metatarian, so I can touch plants! I guess I am safe for now.

You think so? We will see about that!


The fresh nature was continuing its existence undisturbed. With every step I was more confident, that this virus doesn't exist and it's all a scary story to ruin our lives and hit our egos in the most precious myth: freedom! This is worse than communism. At least there you were locked inside your country, but had the liberty to go everywhere, anytime.

I think this is the beginning of the end. That is how everything starts: first they lock you in, and let you starve, and thereafter at the end 666, take the tag and go! In this case, take the vaccination and become a programmable zombie and commit the 5G genocide war. No, you see me, now you don't - kaput!
Come and get me, I don't want to be your tool of destruction! I prefer to go on my own terms. It's Day 20 and I am bored to death! Weed, anyone?



Writing Prompt
Write a Flash Fiction (250 words. Title not included in count ) beginning with the sentence 'Today was Day 20 of lockdown and here I was.' Continue on telling a fictional tale of lockdown-beginning/middle/end.)

Author Notes
I am using Coronella instead of Corona, I think is sound funnier:)
For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement