FanStory.com - God give me your peace by Justin Chopin
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Asking God to give me His peace in these troubled times.
God give me your peace by Justin Chopin

God give me your peace: Justin Chopin

God give me your peace.

Because, my anxieties are getting me down.

God help all of these feelings to be released.

To you so that my fragile mind may be sound.

Because I've been living all of these days in trepidation.

Worried about viruses, work and other aggravations.

My sweat and my misery are crashing like waves from my face.

My heart and my head are pounding at a rapid pace.

As I realized that I need you Jesus, need you to bestow upon me your grace.

And you did Father you calmed me from my self-pitying sorrows.

You made me realize my days were not over that you had plans for my tomorrows.

You restored my joy and let me understand.

That you are still my God and that you are still in command.

Of all of the changes and struggles of life that I'll never be able to comprehend.

And that you'll always be faithful to me Lord even when my days have met their end.

Author Notes
Written about a month ago when all of these Corona virus calamities commenced. It's really just a prayer from me to God asking Him to help me to cope with all of these changes that are going on in the world. Hope you enjoy.

     

© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement