FanStory.com - Life slipping through thefingersby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 34
The Corona saga
: Life slipping through thefingers by Iza Deleanu

Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.

April 19, 2020
Day 34

I never understood why Coronella chose like terrain of destruction the long term care homes or nursing homes. What kind of sick joke is this? Did one of the bigwigs complained that he there's no spot to park his old and sick dad that will leave him a fortune?

I know that there has always been a waiting list for this kind of "happy "activities, but to kill to make space? This is too much! This is so Nazi! Like kill the weak, keep the tall, healthy, two meters high with blue eyes... and white?

Do you think that Coronella got a map with all the nursing homes from the world and also the houses that had an old parent in the house like in Italy and Spain?

In Canada from the 1000 deaths, 743 have comie from these facilities, the long-term care ones, coincidence, really?

20 % from Great Britain are coming from the same area. The saddest part is that in some country the nursing homes had no nurse on duty, and the residents were never tested the residents until it was too late.

Just imagine how low the moral is there and how hard and scary is to go to work in this environment. Yup, I think Coronella did pretty good.

My question is: who is gaining from all of this? And why in Romania, you can't bury your dear ones, if you don't sign a paper that the deceased died from Coronella, even when it's not the case?

Looking at your old parents do you feel like life is slipping through your fingers? How can you protect them? You start to think like a crazy person: if you did your flu vaccine, are you more likely to get it? I know I am paranoid, and my mind runs to the 5 G theory. I have not had a flu shot since I came to Canada; am I a target or I am safe?

Theoretically and medically nobody can beat Coronella, life and death it's a miracle, but the ones who are saved are saved for a reason and God knows better. I know, I sound like an idiot, but the ones that are leaving us, have a different and more noble mission. They are going to be our guardian Angels.

Life is trickling between Coronella's fingers, exactly like time. How long we will hide inside?

Author Notes
I am using Coronella instead of Corona, I think sounds funnier:)
For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes.

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement