FanStory.com - The Badby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 14
The Corona saga
: The Bad by Iza Deleanu

Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.

Day 14
March 28, 2020

Today is snowing again. The winter, as Lady Corona, wants to keep us in Frozen Land, probably until December. There are some rumors about the World Health Organization (WHO) that is giving help and advice preferentially. Truth to be told, we are fed up with advice; we have the internet for that. We want a solution, something to heal us permanently.

The WHO, become the dictator in how to fight this disease: do this, and you will get that! Why should our countries become slaves? Why WHO never talked about this disease last year? Was China not part of the preferred countries? Where was she hiding? Was she in hibernation? Why I just heard about it yesterday?

How is this organization fighting with Lady C.? Well, ladies and gentleman, they have an app, you see, Corona, is not scared of crossing the borders, but is scared by an app:" Today (aka 27 March 2020), WHO is launching dedicated messaging services in Arabic, French, and Spanish with partners WhatsApp and Facebook to keep people safe from coronavirus. This easy-to-use messaging service has the potential to reach 2 billion people and enables WHO to get information directly into the hands of the people that need it." Lots of bla-bla blah and wash your hands.

I don't need a damn app to tell me that! So I am putting this organization on the naughty list: the one for useless and elementary Watson thing!

In Romania, they say that we don't need ventilators, but doctors, because without them those ventilators, are useless. All the countries are gripped and scared, hiding behind doors.

This is bad! There is also a country that thought that is untouchable; this attitude is terrible for your health! One of those countries was the States, and when they got hit, they got hit pretty Bad!

Now in the States, the governors are playing the old coin of democracy, bargain for the medical supplies. What the heck, where is the humanity? How can you barge with human lives in such a pandemic? This is bad, my friend, and is a crime against humanity.

Italy and Romania, from what I heard, have the same problem: stores that have increased their prices for food and the bare necessities with 30 %. Hello, are you crazy? When nobody is working, because they are staying at home, how do you expect them to pay?

What choice do you have? Die because of Lady C. or of hunger? This is bad, very bad!

In parts of Spain, the population went wild and attack the stores like in a real Black Friday day. They stole everything! This is bad, but can you blame them?

When we panic, we are losing our judgment; all we have in our minds is the judgment day!

China lied to us, that's bad! They have more deaths than they officially declared. Eh, les chinois, what games are you playing? Now lawyers from all over the world are working on a lawsuit accusing China that used and realized this biologic weapon against the globe.

Can you imagine this modern, Mata Hara spying on us and touching us lovely? Why did they compromise this nice Mexican beer? Why did they choose, and used the code name: Corona. That was terrible, very bad!

Now since we are pushed to stay in our homes, what are the consequences?

1. Depression

2. Obesity

3. An increased rate of divorces (well, if you have to live with the enemy, probably will end up with Corona, then staying on lockdown with the person you hate.) Perhaps you can get divorced on-line since everybody works from home.

4. Your kids will either love you or hate! Be prepared to pay a large sum of money to their psychologist post-Corona. That is bad!

5.  People that look Chinese from all over the world are targeted. Do you remember, in 2001 the hysteria after the 9/11 attacks, when whoever locked like a Muslim was almost shot on spot? Mark my words, it's happening all over again!

6. Egoism and " the I don't care attitude" increasing

7. The number of babies born post-Corona will increase the population, but will these babies be healthy?

8. Since we learned to stay away from each other, we will continue to do so, just in case Lady C. decides to visit us again. We will never let our guard down!

9. We will never forget to wash our hands and disinfect

In conclusion, no matter the scenario, this is bad, pretty bad!

 

Author Notes
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading and let's stay safe my friends

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement