FanStory.com - Sleepy Interlude on the Lawnby Aaron Milavec
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What it takes to give her that first kiss. . . .
Sleepy Interlude on the Lawn by Aaron Milavec
50 Word Story writing prompt entry

Following our lazy after-dinner tea, you sing a lullaby to me as you cradle my head in your lap . . . I doze off briefly and wake up to find you peacefully looking into my soul . . . your hair frames your face beautifully . . . and your sensuous lips wordlessly invite me to kiss you. . . .



Writing Prompt
Write a story of 50 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 50 words.

Author Notes
#1 The feedback that I appreciate most is when you, my reader, offer me one or two readback lines. To do this, simply copy and paste a few phrases or sentences that had a powerful impact on you (whether positive or negative) while you were reading this writing. If you are so inclined, you may include a few words naming the key emotion/insight triggered by your choice of readback lines. But even if you say nothing more, your very choice of readback lines says to me, "I am honored to allow you to notice that this line has a special significance for me."

#2 Since this is a raw writing never seen by anyone before, I would also appreciate being alerted to (a) grammatical errors and (b) unclear meanings. In both cases, just write the phrase as it is in my text and follow it by your suggested rewrite.

     

© Copyright 2024. Aaron Milavec All rights reserved.
Aaron Milavec has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement